Because your posture is important.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RELIEF FROM NECK, SHOULDER & UPPER BACK POSTURE PAIN?
More and more people are suffering from headaches and neck stiffness and pain because of prolonged use of computers and sitting at desks. To some people, poor posture can lead to permanent changes to the position of the neck and the head. Don’t you wish there was something that you could do to help yourself?
Fact 1: The average human head weighs around 8 pounds, which is roughly the weight of a tenpin bowling ball.
Fact 2: For every centimetre that the head is in front of the shoulders, the strain in the neck and shoulder muscles double.
That means an increased risk of suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- Neck pain,
- Shoulder pain,
- Numbness or tingling sensation down one or both arms.
Originally for elite cyclists, the PosturePole is a new product designed to fight the war against poor posture and the symptoms that follow from it. Just 5-10 minutes per day, or night, on lying on the PosturePole reverses the effects of a day’s work spent in front of a computer or desk.
For Athletes, Call Centre Workers, Cooks, Musicians, Everyone!
The PosturePole will benefit anyone who spends any time in front of a desk or anyone in a head-forward and shoulder-forward position.
You can use the PosturePole:
- As a post-exercise stretch,
- When meditating,
- When listening to music.
What Happens When I Sit with My Head Forward?
The following changes to the body occurs with poor posture:
- The Neck and Shoulder muscles become tense and tight,
- The Natural (Lordosis) Curve of the neck is reduced,
- The Chest (Pectoral) muscles become tight and tense, leading to soreness and weakness of these muscles,
- The Back (Rhomboid) muscles become stretched, leading to soreness between the shoulder blades at the end of the day,
- Tension builds in the Spinal Cord as it is stretched within the spine, which slows down and interferes with the messages that are coming to and from the brain and the rest of the body.