Do you want to relax and unwind your body from the stress of daily life? Do you want to be re-energised and re-invigorated through a warm environment? Do you want to purify your body from toxins, rejuvenate your skin and lose weight in the process?
Our Far-Infrared Sauna is right for you!
WHAT IS A FAR-INFRARED SAUNA?
Saunas have been used by Nordic and Japanese folk for centuries. They have always believed that the process of perspiration is a way of purifying the body from toxins and waste products through the skin. By heating up the core temperature of the body, saunas stimulate: blood flow, metabolism and the body's natural sweating process.
What are the health Benefits of Using an Infrared Sauna?
World-class triathletes, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts add it as an essential part of their recovery and training, while supermodels, actors and other celebrities use it to look and feel younger!
Whether you’re preparing for an important race, or trying to slink into that dress for the big day or you just want to live clean and healthy, the benefits of using the infrared sauna are:
- Pain relief – Sufferers of back pain or shoulder pain feel better after their bodies have been warmed up in the infrared sauna. Do you sit at a desk all day long? A session in the infrared sauna will get your back feeling better again!
- Faster recovery – Heat promotes circulation and the body needs all the assistance it can get in processing the metabolic waste produced from training. Book a 20-minute session after your training for fast recovery and continued fat burning!
- Weight loss – Sweating, increased metabolism and detoxification all help when you’re trying to shed weight…and the infrared sauna provides all three in one session. Go for several intensive sessions to get faster results. You can read more about how infrared sauna can help you lose weight <here>,
- Improve skin complexion – Improved blood circulation from a session in the infrared sauna lets dry, tired skin to look firmer and younger again. Our clients get that unmistakable glow on their cheeks after a sauna session.
- Immune booster – Feeling sick? Got a cold or the ‘flu? An infrared sauna session gives the immune system a helping hand by improving circulation and blood flow through your body, letting those bugs be eliminated rapidly. Our infrared sauna gets booked out in winter, when it's freezing!
What’s the Difference between an Infrared Sauna and a Steam Sauna?
The two main differences are:
- An infrared sauna produces heat from ceramic heating elements that is cooler and hence penetrate deeper into the skin. A traditional steam sauna operates between 50-600C, whereas an infrared sauna operates at a cooler 40-500C. This leaches toxins that are located deeper in the skin and therefore detoxifies your body better than the heat produced by a steam sauna.
- A drier heat. The dry heat from an infrared sauna is more comfortable and tolerable for more people than the humidity of a steam sauna.
Don’t be misled, however, this sauna will make you sweat, and sweat continuously, like you wouldn’t believe.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long and how often could I use a sauna?
How do I prepare for my sauna session?
At what age can you start using a sauna?
Who should not use the sauna?
Are you ready to make a booking?
Call us on 9394 8888 or click here to schedule a 30-minute session.
Breve (30 min): $25
Mezzo (45 min): $35
Lungo (1 hr): $40
Additional person: Add $10
What to bring to your Detox Box session:
The Detox Box is best experienced with having as much of your skin exposed to the heat as possible, so we suggest that you wear your bathers or undergarments during your session.
- 2-3 towels: one for your seat and the other for your seat back.
- Face towel: to wipe off the beads of sweat from your person.
- Water bottle: to keep you hydrated as you sweat the toxins away.
- Something to entertain you: A magazine, book, pen & pad to list your to-do things. Electronic devices are safe in the sauna but we do not recommend using it inside.
Our sauna is in a safe and secure private room that ensures maximum privacy and comfort.